- Common Questions if you hope to visit -
How is Holy Communion distributed at Nativity?
I’ve never had Holy Communion before. What if I’m not sure I want to do that?
- Communion is an individual decision. People can choose to stay in their seats when their row is invited forward.
Where should we park?
- Two parking lots, left and right of the building. Come in any door. There will be signs directing you.
Do we need to dress up?
- No. Unless you want to. Most people choose casual dress.
Where are the restrooms?
- Men’s and women’s restrooms are ahead and to the right when you leave the sanctuary.
Another restroom is entered through the meeting room.